Monday 10 August 2015

Heartwarming Story- The Power Of The Rebbe

Power Of The Rebbe - Story Hashgocha Protis

Last night i forwarded a 3 tammuz video for kids to my daughter mussie with a comment to her about the video. I only realised after i sent it that i had sent it to an old number that she had had for only a short time after she went to sem a year and a half ago so i resent it to the right number.
This morning i got a reply from this old number:
"This is not mussie, nice video though". 
Curious as i could see from both her profile pic and the fact we are both on  a whatsapp group for lubavitchers  (and that she appreciated the video) that she  is a fellow lubavitcher,  i wrote my name and asked her if we know each other. 
She replied that we dont but sent me the following message. 
"I must tell you that a few months ago I received a text message from this number: "Where are you? I am in the ohel. How are you feeling? Worrying about you". I had no idea who had sent me this text. But it was at a time that I really needed to hear those words. It was at a time that I was not able to personally go to the Ohel (being that I was geographically far from NY) and had desperately wanted to go. It meant so much knowing that someone was at the Ohel, thinking of me. Although you don't know me and didn't mean to text me, it really helped me get past what needed to be worked through at that time. So thank you very much for that 'mistaken' text message!"
As far as i can remember I think i sent my daughter that message from the ohel, i had flown in from the UK,    we were supposed to meet there and she wasnt there and she had told me before i took off that she was feeling a bit under the weather. She never got the message and didnt need too because she showed up a short while later... but the Rebbe arranged the person who needed it got the  message. 

We enjoyed a short whatsapp farbrengen as we marvelled on the Hashgocha protis of it all,  and she told me she got the phone number a year ago. 
Hashgocha protis to its fullest extent!!! 3 Tammuz is approaching. Its obvious Moshiach is on the way!!! Look how the Rebbe takes care of us!!!
I asked her permission to share this story (without her name) as this is yet another way the Rebbe is with us in these last moments of golus.

my sister's friend wrote this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews