Sunday 5 July 2015

Please Treat Me Like Your Cell Phone

                                                                                   
PLEASE TREAT ME LIKE YOUR CELL PHONE

 Dear Husband



1. Always have me in mind
2. Never leave me behind
3. Respond when I speak to you
4. Make sure I'm always in a safe, good place
5. Give me a listening ear
6. Care to know where I am
7. Take time to renew our contract periodically
8. Cash in on those free minutes
9. Remember to recharge when I'm low.
10. And always remember to add money when needed.

 ----------

Dear Wife

No problem, I will, if you promise to:
1. Talk to me with respect
2. Always begin with a nice happy melody
3. Wait patiently until I have time to listen to you
4. Always be there for me to remind me about my appointments and simchas, to wake me and to remember my phone numbers
5. Don't get angry or insulted when I choose to delete some of your messages
6. Don't forget my messages
7. Make sure to stick to all the conditions in our contract
8. Continue services even if not all conditions are met on my part
9. Start each day with full energy regardless of how low you ran on the previous day
10. Start fresh when money is added.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews